“I don’t know how to put this, but I’m kind of a big deal.”
- While he was in high school, Will made the daily morning announcements over the public access system in disguised voices. This is how he first became interested in performing.
- His father, Lee Ferrell, was a longtime keyboardist and saxophonist for The Righteous Brothers.
- Wife, Viveca Paulin, is Swedish.
- He and his wife competed at both the Boston Marathon and New York City Marathon.
- Is a member of the Delta Tau Delta international fraternity.
- Studied at USC in the hopes of becoming a sports broadcaster. He graduated and interned at NBC Sports, but then drew laughs after ad-libbing a joke on-air during one of his broadcasting courses and switched to comedy.
- Will is a fan of the soccer clubs Celtic (from Glasgow) and Chelsea (From London).
- Was roommates with Jon Stewart during his early years at SNL. Can you imagine that??
Here’s a video of some funny moments of Will Ferrell in sports!