That’s right. People Magazine has chosen Australian born Chris Hemsworth as their new Sexiest Man Alive.
“I’m most excited about the ‘alive’ portion of that statement,” Hemsworth, 31, said on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” Tuesday, where his People magazine cover was revealed. ”The sexy is a bonus, and I’m flattered.”
Aside from his good looks, here are a few other things you probably didn’t know about the actor:
- Born on a Thursday, the day of the week named after Thor.
- He’s the middle child to brothers and actors Luke and Liam.
- In 2006, he competed in the Australian version of Dancing with the Stars.
- He’s married to fellow actor Elsa Pataky (“Fast & Furious” films).
- They have three children: one girl and twin boys.